Welcome to the HeadEast website
Click this link to go directly to the HeadEast Calendar: HeadEast Calendar or go to the News and Events menu and select Calendar.
Click this link to visit the HeadEast News page: HeadEast News or go to the News and Events menu and select HeadEast News.
A community that understands and truly accepts people with an acquired brain injury as valued, participating and independent members.Our Mission
To ensure people with an acquired brain injury, living in Eastern Sydney, have access to opportunities which will foster long term reintegration into their communities.
- Providing services for people with an acquired brain injury and their families which are based on individual need.
- Working co-operatively with existing services to support people with an acquired brain injury and their families.
- Fostering self-determination rather than dependence.
- Undertaking activities that will promote positive images of people with an acquired brain injury.
- Educating the community about issues related to acquired brain injury.